Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What I want and love?

    Hi guys! :D I tell you something about myself again. :D I've become majorette for almost 5 years. Sometimes, I feel like I want to be majorette again but I feel lazy! :) I like watching movies specially when it is a Love Story because sometimes I can relate. <3 I also like comedy and horror movies. :) Of course, I like it more when I'm watching with my friends. I also want to explore (Dora, Dora, The Explorer! Hahaha.) I always want to go out. I like to learn and to experience new things. I also like listening to music, daydreaming about something. :) I feel like I am performing a music video. Hahaha :) I really like to sing even though singing doesn't like me. Uhh so sad! 


I am a certified LRT Commuter, because of that I discovered my power, not kili-kili power guys.Hahaha :) I always feel Invisible, people always act like they're not seeing me, so they keep on doing their hobby, to siksik others, to siksik me. (Sorry guys, I don't know the english of siksik. Hahaha :D)  Bye guys! Mwa mwa! :*

         Girlfriends. :)                
Summer! Hahaha
Why Pau? XD
With Ivy and Vhecks. Love them! ♥
Me! :D 

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, interesting personality you have. And I guess its not that you're invisible to others, LRT is just naturally crowded all the time so commuters doesn't have a choice but to squeeze themselves in haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! Thanks Emil! :) Yes it's just naturally crowded. It makes me annoy everyday! Huhuhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that you're a majorette for the past years haha now i know well thanks to your blog! You're so pretty!! Mwa :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah! You're joker ahhh.:D Anyaways, you too. :*

    ReplyDelete