Friday, July 11, 2014

This is me! :)


Hi Everyone! I'm Ver Ann Bernardo Cantillas, currently taking Cruise line Operations in Hotel Services at Lyceum of the Philippines University, Manila.☺ 1/16 or 1/8 Spanish (don't know, not so sure ☺) I was born on July 10, 1998 in Valenzuela City. 16 years old, I am the youngest among the three daughters of Thelma and Ver Cantillas. So obviously, I have two older sisters, Mayver and Charmie Cantillas. They treated me like a princess/baby BEFORE! Why it was only before? Because now, we have a new baby in a family already, Myca Kayleigh Cantillas, my sister's daughter. You want honesty? I'm jealous.... Very, very bloody jealous, but then again I just have to accept. Now, I'm so happy. Wanna know why? Kayleigh is a simple word for "HAPPINESS".☺


        People so quick to judge me without even knowing the real me. They keep on saying that I'm so mean because I have many friends blahblahblah.  Oopps! The hell I care?☺ You just only know my name. Insecurity can kill you guys! :D

This is me.
Young me.
With Baby Kayleigh :) 

Thank You for reading guys! God Bless.♥

16 comments:

  1. Wow! You've got a lot of race huh? Hahaha! No doubts. You're astonishingly gorgeous! Well, just study hard and you'll do great. Godbless forever.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thankyou Jiselle. :D You too, Hihihi.^^ Take care girl! :*

      Delete
  2. Hi ver ann! Your blog is interesting! Keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know interesting talaga :))))

      Delete
  3. Hello alyssa :) Thankyou, Godbless! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog ver ann! Keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate your comment very much. Hahahah! So longggggggg. Lol. Anyways, Thankyouuuu lenard :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ver! Don't get jealous on your baby sister! :) and don't mind the insecure people, maybe they're not happy on their own lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahha Louise, She's not my baby sister. She's my niece. She's cute like me, right! Hahahaha. Yes, your right they just wanted to be me. Lol Hahaha. Anyways, I appreciate your comment. Thankyou :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Ver Ann :) Having a baby in a family also makes me happy :) They can removed your stressed XD Hahaha. You're now "Ate" ^__^
    Goodluck ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Hi Ramos! :) Yeah you're right. Simple definition for happiness. Hihihi.^^ I'm her tita. Hahaha! Anyways, Thankyou for commenting even though you ignored my message on you last Friday. Hahah, Thankyou thankyou ;) Hope we can be friends. Lol Hahah bye :*

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's my dream to have a baby sister and your lucky to have an angel in your home.

    ReplyDelete